1. to seek advice, guidance or information from
2. to refer to for information
3. to have regard for (a person’s interest, convenience, etc.) in making plans
Are you one of those people who has no idea where to start with setting up a website?
Have you researched online and found numerous ways of bringing your ideas to life?
Have you looked at other sites with specific website features that appeal to you/your organization?
Do you just need someone to use as a sounding board for some of your thoughts?
Whether you have a business idea or non-profit you want to bring online or a new project in mind, look no further. You have come to the right place and we are here to help!!
We work WITH YOU and keep YOU involved every step of the way! We won’t build the site and then hand the keys over. We will teach and train along the way so you understand how your site works.
Planning, brainstorming, creating, pondering- however you refer to it, we will do it. Let’s get started!
Why don’t we make this easy for everyone (website project checklist):
- Plan: If you had no obstacles or budget concerns, outline your ultimate goal of your website
- Design: What sort of image/look/feel do you want to use. View layout designs and decide on the colors, font, graphics you would like to use
- Function: Not only do you want it to look good, but it needs to serve a function for your clients. Communicate what you want the end result to be.
- Strategy: Once you know where you are going, outline how you will get there including marketing materials, blog posts, product information such as e-books, teleseminars, e-courses, monthly calls, or using audio and video in your site.
- Support: Don’t be afraid to try new things with your website to keep the content current and fresh. We make backups of your site so we can restore anything that may go wrong and show you what to do next time to avoid issues.
- Future growth: We’ve worked with organizations of all sizes. The WordPress platform can do so much. It doesn’t matter where you start, it’s where you’ll go in the future. Layout a roadmap for ideas for future growth with your site.