I posted today on my personal blog about an upcoming #training class you won't want to miss!
I took this class in 2008 and highly recommend it!
Many of our designers/developers have also taken her class. I know of people who have made career changes by taking these classes and becoming a full time website services company!
To learn more just visit the registration page. There are videos, links and more information but don't delay! Registration is open until March 16 and classes start March 21st! Click here to learn more: http://Cyberinnovation.com/WebSiteWorkshop
Christina has taught hundreds of people worldwide how to easily build websites by themselves.
You can build virtually any kind of website you want. A church website, a youth website, a mission website?
This is an instructor led class, with 8 modules over 10 weeks. Each class has an assignment, lecture and demo/training website. You can collaborate with other students as well as alumni members. It’s a very easy to learn and each module has a handout to follow as it’s designed for non-techie people, with explanations in plain English!
ADDITIONAL CLASS HIGHLIGHTS:
• Create church and other non-profit or business websites
• Newsletter/email solutions to reduce your office and postage cost
• Membership sites to create private “members only” websites
• Photo galleries to show off your church and special events
• Static page websites and blogging websites
• Social Networking Integration to connect with youth and young adults
You can literally learn how to build a website in as little as 10 weeks but don’t wait as there is only one class in 2011.
Remember registration is open until March 16 and classes start March 21st!
Learn more at: http://Cyberinnovation.com/WebSiteWorkshop