It's another Monday morning and I'm checking logs, backups and updates from early Sunday morning.
I find three sites this morning with: Error 64 class.module.php or more detailed
I immediately searched and was taken to the iThemes Builder Codex and was first tipped off to the problem here:
And the reference:
When I first read that I didn't want to spend a lot of time “hunting and pecking” to find and replace code so I also searched the forums and there wasn't a definitive answer.
So I opened Coda to FTP to the site and edit the class.module.php file
Get your copy from the Mac App Store here: Coda 2 – Panic, Inc.
After I logged into the website I dug down to open /class.module.php
Next I clicked CMD-F to open the find and replace box
Next I put “&$” in the left box and “$” in the right box (without the quotes) and clicked Replace all
Command-S to save the file and I tested the site again.
The issue was the hosting company updated the version of PHP that didn't support the theme version.
The best place to get support is in the forums at http://ithemes.com/support
Click here to purchase your copy here:Need help with your website design or Builder support